WHO WE ARE
ProActive Group LLC (“ProActive”) is a provider of real estate investment management services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we carry out this responsibility. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and your privacy rights (where applicable).
IF WE CHANGE THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
ProActive Realty Group may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we make changes, the revised statement will be posted on this page, and where deemed appropriate by ProActive Realty Group’s sole discretion, by notification on our homepage. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes we have made.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information:
- Through our website or the website of our affiliates, for example, names, addresses, or email details.
- From meetings with clients, potential clients, or business contacts, such as exchanging business cards, or collecting information at conferences or business events.
- That you provide to us in connection with the services we provide to meet legal requirements to verify the identity of our clients and their suitability for investment, including but not limited to passport or proof of residency documents.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information – these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under the law.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. We only collect information that has been supplied voluntarily, you do not have to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with the information we need by law or require us to do our work, we may not be able to offer you certain services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- We may use identification verification documents to meet regulatory and legal requirements to verify who you are as a condition of us providing services and products to you.
- Where you give us consent, we use personal information to provide you with marketing and advertising about our products and services. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
- Personal information is used to make your online experience as smooth as possible – for example, we may set cookies and tailor what you see on our website.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
- ProActive Realty Group employees or suitable representatives who require it to perform their jobs.
- Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
- Official bodies under legal obligations.
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
STOP US FROM CONTACTING YOU
If you have consented to us sending you marketing materials, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
WHERE WE KEEP AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION[Require this info]
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We commit to maintaining appropriate security measures to protect personal information wherever it is located, whether in electronic or manual form. To do this we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information.
Where applicable you may have the following rights over your personal information:
REQUEST DETAILS OF THE INFORMATION WE HOLD
To request details of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us. There is no charge for us providing this information to you.
ASK US TO NOT USE YOUR INFORMATION
If for any reason you do not want us to hold or use your information, please contact us. We may need to keep some of your information for legal and business reasons, for example, to comply with a regulatory requirement.
HAVE YOUR INFORMATION CORRECTED
If you think the personal information we hold is wrong, please contact us and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We endeavor to keep your information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your information, please contact us.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you need to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us.